I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, August 19, 2013

FCCB Challenge #174 Summer Camp

Create-A-Critter, Cricut, Handmade Card

Welcome to another fabulous challenge at FCCB! This week we want to see your projects that have to do with Summer Camp or camping in general. My favorite part of camping is FIRE! I'm a bit of a pyro, so my card should come as no surprise or that I chose the cute little fire from Create-A-Critter. I also cut the trees from the same cart. I used some We R Memory Keepers twine to wrap around the card. My paper comes from DCWV The Guy Stack and a starry scrap that I'm not sure where I got or who it's from. I popped up all my images with some foam tape and stamped a fun greeting on the front. I hope you are able to join us this week and link your projects up. Head on over to see the other design teams' creations - they are fabulous as always. I have also put together a video for you to see how my card came together, hope you'll watch!

4 comments:

  1. This is darling Emily, I love that cute campfire and the font on your sentiment is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your cards!! Love your trees and fire it is soooooo cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love your friendly campfire!

    ReplyDelete