I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Congratulations Graduate! FCCB Challenge #160

 
 
And yet another school year is coming to an end, with it a slew of happy graduates!  We are honoring all the grads this week over at FCCB, so hopefully you will play along with us.  This card I made for my sister-in-law who graduated from UVU with her bachelor's.  She still has 5 kids at home and made it through!  I am so proud of her and happy that she is done with school.  For this card I used Birthday Bash for the base (stamp) card.  The grad cap is from Wrap It Up and I used dimensionals to pop it up.  The paper is from TPC Studio Valedictorian Hat Toss.  On the inside I used the reverse side of the paper and tied some baker's twine around it.  I have already given this card to her, because she graduated a couple of weeks ago, but I do have to say that she loved it :)

3 comments:

  1. I love this Emily, I love the postage stamp shaped background layer in the back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love the shape and the pattern paper you used, and I especially like how you did the inside of the card with the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my!! I love this card! That paper is great and the shape is fabulous!
    Scrappy Hugs, Connie FCCB DT
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete